Monday 18 January 2010

Monday done and dusted!

It was a hard day today.
I haven't been too well , so it was really hard to stick to my less talking idea.

I said to the children that I felt I talked too much and they disagreed, so maybe I don't after all ?

For PSHE we were looking at golas and how to achieve them so I had the children come up and explain some of the things people might do and if they were short term,or long term. It was a really good discussion.
After break we had to look though our reading papers that the children completed last week . There were some tears , but most children enjoyed sharing with others and making some notes about what they need to do to get better.

This afternoon was difficult. I am going to have to rethink my timetable as 2 core subjects on a Monday afternoon does not work!!
The video clip I was going to play didn't work as the new laptop, that I got to replace the one that died , doesn't have all the software that I need . It's very annoying when this happens during an afternoon when the children are already fractious
.
Oh well . Got antibiotics to fix my pain and tomorrow is a new day...
Good news is that one of my kids added a comment on the blog ...

gotta start somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment