Thursday 13 August 2009

Creativity


A School of Fish

Have just spent a lovely afternoon with a friend down at the
fishmarket( the local art centre ) in the town centre. Not really doing much except chatting and planning activities for a make it craft day.So much going on!
we also have the umbrella fair and the shoe town parade.

Sometimes I wish i were more creative and made things as lovely as those that some of my friends can.
But then I thought , well actually I am pretty creative and my friend was asking me about how best to deal with children so she needed my input as much as i need hers.

So we all have our own skills and talents and we work well when we are
collaborating sharing and bouncing ideas off one another.

I aim to get some of this going with my class next year and I am also keen to get some of my friends who are amazingly talented in a variety of fields into my school to talk to the children and share with them what it is that they do!

fishmarket

No comments:

Post a Comment